What Are Google Posts?
This is a feature that allows people and businesses to showcase custom content with a specific call to action directly on Google from their Google My Business account. These posts will appear highly ranked in Google search results for their names.
Types of Posts
Google Posts include newsworthy highlights, like daily specials, current promotions, events, sales/offers, newsletter signups, and product highlights. The setup through a My Business account ensures Google Posts offer an easily accessible, one-click promotion that is integrated with their My Business listing to increase client conversions. Google Posts appear in both Google Search and Google Maps results and are displayed directly under contact information in the business listing.
Our Google Posts Services
Turn the Page Online Marketing will coordinate with clients to write posts associated with their My Business accounts. Google Posts automatically refresh every seven days to stay relevant, so new posts will be added weekly. The exception to the seven-day window is an event. A post classified as an event can be posted for a longer duration.
Google Posts setup and ongoing services include the use of Google Posts through a company’s My Business account. Posts are both text and image based but, as with anything these days, an eye-drawing image is important. The following elements are included in TTP’s Google Posts service:
TTP’s Google Posts Service:
- Access request and account set up by TTP in Google My Business.
- Events, specials, sales, and special business hours posted ongoing every 7 days.
- Online editorial calendar developed and shared with the client to plan and track weekly promotions.
- Company URLs will have UTM codes attached, which allow Google Analytics to tell where consumers are searching from and track the success of each promotion. This setup allows for analyzing the success of campaigns and where improvements can be made.
- We will utilize business photos, videos, and gifs to enhance the posts and draw in consumers.
- The maximum post size is 300 characters of text so consumers have easy, clutter-free view of your post.
Use this feature as a way to make the best possible first impression. Whether this means that you are only posting limited time deals and offers or are trying to get your content to potential customers faster than hoping they see your Facebook post.