Operations Process Intern
Turn The Page Online Marketing (TTP) is currently seeking a forward-thinking, hardworking student to join our diverse group of talented marketing professionals.
If problem solving through teamwork is in your DNA and you enjoy envisioning how your work impacts the bigger picture, then you’ll fit right in as TTP’s Operations Process Intern. This position requires a great attention to detail and accuracy and an openness to learn new software systems and customized processes.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for supporting operations and cross-functional department productions, helping the Operations Process Director work towards accomplishing internal goals.
- Supporting the simplification of the sales cycle through sales presentations to contract development to project initiation
- Documentation of supportive processes and activities
- Data entry to ensure all operations channels are up to date with the latest information (i.e. internal pricing site, service packages and clients, etc)
- Improving tasks for production employees (as it relates to but not limited to): development, design, project management, account service
- A willingness to learn about marketing products and the implementation steps that each product/service TTP offers
- Development of written overviews and presentations that succinctly support clients understanding of product, services and processes
- Working between and among technical and business teams in a collaborative fashion
- Trouble shoot workload issues and client status needs through Support Ticket System
- Maintaining a high level of communication between all team members
- Students applying for this internship should be Marketing / Business / Communication / Advertising majors
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must manage time efficiently to complete all work by deadlines
Experience with Excel, Word and Google products (Gmail, Drive, Calendar) is preferred. WordPress content management experience a plus. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marketing and Advertising