Turn the Page is currently seeking full time and part time dynamic, hard working individuals to join our diverse group of talented marketing professionals. This is a fast-paced, deadline-driven position that requires you to complete tasks in a timely manner and with great attention to detail and accuracy.
The SEO Marketing Coordinator will be managing and maintaining clients’ off-site SEO/ directory listings and Google My Business profile. The qualified candidate will be expected to contribute to audits, department projects and keep up to date on industry trends. As part of the Local SEO department, team members will be working towards accomplishing internal and external goals for our clients and Digital Division.
- Understanding the client’s goals and strategy.
- Manage time efficiently to complete all work by deadlines.
- Accomplish all client’s monthly assignments with quality work.
- Maintaining a high level of communication between all team members.
- Problem solve and communicate between directory support teams.
- Creating and/or providing feedback on tasks and time estimates.
- Fielding and processing internal information and requests.
- Provide and receive feedback on internal issues and processes
- Provide and receive feedback in internal meetings regarding client’s results.
- Pursuing or graduated with a degree in communications, marketing, advertising, or related work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proactive problem solving/troubleshooting abilities
- Experience with Excel, Word and Google Suite is preferred.