Whether your business is strictly online or is a brick-and-mortar, email marketing is still a great way to promote your business. Is this being forgotten about? Let’s see… it’s simple, it’s quick.. it will help to stay in touch with customers.. why aren’t we all doing this more?
Here are the reasons we believe your business should be using email:
1. Keep your customers informed. Having a consistent email sent out either weekly or monthly will keep your customers in the loop. Sending special offers or business updates will influence your customers to keep coming back. A great example of this is an email service reminder (ie. It’s time to schedule your next oil change!).
2. It’s cost effective. Rather than sending out expensive mail, you can save on postage and printing collateral. Email marketing is one of the cheapest ways to stay in contact with your customers.
3. It’s trackable! Marketing no longer has to be done blindly. With email, you can track those who open, click, call, and even buy. This helps you know what works and what doesn’t.
4. Traffic to your website. With a well-planned strategy, an email marketing campaign can draw a lot of quality traffic. With several embedded links to your site, a customer skips any potential distraction from your competitors during a search. Also, in comparison to business cards or direct mail pieces with your URL listed, email marketing is easier for individuals to visit your site since they just need to click a link.
5. It’s easy & fast. Email marketing campaigns are somewhat painless. With the correct guidance and advice, email marketing can prove to be very time effective as well. Once content, links, and tracking have been put into place, an email can be in a customer’s inbox in no time.
6. You can make it voluntary. If your first thought about email marketing goes to those annoying emails that you receive but immediately delete, you can avoid following suit. Send to customers who have used your products and services and who are already interested in what you have to offer. With a successful campaign, you can even begin to encourage people to subscribe to newsletters and special offers.
7. It can build rapport. By staying in contact with your customers, emails turn into relationship marketing. Your customers will begin to feel connected to your business and not want to go anywhere else.
We strongly believe in all of these advantages to running an email campaign to market your business. If you’d like your business to have high open, click-throughs, and conversion rates, you’ll want to be sure that you stick to sending only relevant, timely, and engaging emails.
My advice: Don’t do this alone. A great marketing solution is a team effort and you’ll want to work with experts. For more information, contact Turn the Page Online Marketing to learn how this can help your business grow.