Obviously, the digital content team at Turn The Page is a little partial to blogging. It’s more than our bread and butter: it’s our passion.
Fortunately, it’s not just us who think that blogging is of the utmost importance. Consumers are the ones really hailing content as king.
Check out our infographic below to learn why your small business (or franchise!) should be blogging…and below that, see what we’re doing to help your business blogging efforts!
1. 5x traffic increase when a small business blogs 15+ times per month: Hubspot
2. Average of 1200 monthly leads from 15 monthly business blogs: Hupspot 2014 State of Inbound Marketing
3. Businesses of 1-10 employees see the biggest gains: Hubspot
4. Businesses that prioritize blogging are 13x more likely to have positive ROI: Venture Beat
5. Blogs are third most influential online resource: Technorati
So, what’s stopping small businesses from blogging?
Creating good, shareable content takes time: to generate topic ideas, to research, to draft, to revise, to publish, to promote.
And time is one of the resources that a small business owner usually doesn’t have to spare.
That’s why Turn The Page has recently revamped our blog packages to make them more scalable for small business clients. Whether you want to go all out and reap the most rewards by posting blogs 15+ times a month or you want to start small and just publish 1-2 posts a month (which will still net you 70% more leads than B2B businesses that don’t blog at all), we have the package to meet your content needs.
Get your business blogging today — call and speak to an online marketing strategist at (816) 527-8371.